Proven shape, proven width, proven materials, and the artistic touch of Troy Lee Designs: voilà, the TRUVATIV CoLab TLD Carbon riser bars. These bars are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you want. This is art on your bars for artistry in the corners. - Stiff, precise, and width-optimized for enduro, trail and aggressive xc - Carbon fiber perfection - DESCENDANT geometry from their best enduro rider’s input - Signature Troy Lee Designs style
$249.95 - $250.00
Thomson's Carbon Road Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece and putting a mild wing shape on top for a nice platform and support for your hands. And you get the perfect bend for riding in all hand positions with plenty of clearance for your wrists at any bar angle. Plus, there are provisions on the bottom for the cables so you get a tidy tape job and even more comfort.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
The Surly Truck Stop Handlebar combines the benefits of a drop bar with those of a riser bar. Offering a variety of hand positions for comfort over the long haul, it also features 30mm of rise for a more upright and relaxed riding position. With a clean aesthetic, it’s a great option for taller riders looking for more rise and for bikes with a low-cut steer tube. - Lightweight, aluminum construction - Available in various widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
$18.59 - $21.59
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
$24.99 - $37.79
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Specialized's Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar offers the same ergonomic benefits as the S-Works version, delivering a strong and affordable bar with no compromise. - Premium butted aluminum, high-strength design - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands; smooth transitions for fit & comfort - Shallow bend drop design: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. For added stability we've added 12 degrees of flare at the drop to give that wide stance. - Constructed from 6061 Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - 15mm rise provides a wider range of fit. - Shallow Bend Drop: 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12d flare
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why Specialized designed the S-Works Hover Carbon Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from their FACT carbon fiber for a light overall weight, vibration absorption, and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop and bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also offer a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light overall weight. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm Drop x 75mm Reach
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
$54.99 - $59.99
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
A Spank-quality 35mm handlebar that won't cost you an arm and leg? Freeride-inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile, and the Spoon 35 is rock-solid whether you live for trails or bike parks. 800mm wide, you can dial your fit as the Spoon 35 is adjustable to 740mm. - Cost-effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Length: 800mm - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Choose 25/40 - 35mm clamp diameter - 5° up x 8° backsweep - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, E-Bike
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
$99.99 - $109.00
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos