$30.95 - $41.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
$68.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Cannonball is a go-to gravel race tire for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers.
$65.00 - $80.00
GRAVEL Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guess work out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while larger, more spaced-out shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions.
$20.00 - $32.49
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$6.99 - $35.99
- Valve: Presta - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$4.99 - $14.99
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$4.99 - $22.79
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$21.00 - $28.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$12.50 - $27.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
$14.99 - $28.39
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 4.3mm - Thorn-resistant
$5.60 - $14.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Removable valve core - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$13.99 - $22.79
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve - Wall thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
$14.99 - $16.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve - Removable valve core - Wall thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
$24.00 - $42.00
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
$45.00 - $50.00
The All Condition Armadillo continues to be the leading tire for anyone who needs top performance blended with puncture-resistance. This workhorse tire is impressively robust for touring and commuting, as well as being tough enough to navigate the roughest road conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 360g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 395g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 440g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 480g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 510g
$25.00 - $30.00
The Infinity tire is a long-wearing, incredibly durable tire that's ideally suited for commuting, trekking, and street use. The deep recessed tread provides excellent traction through water and debris, while the rounded profile ensures stable, predictable handling in corners. Flak Jacket puncture protection keeps you riding. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 32mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 670g - 700 x 35mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 700g - 700 x 38mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 740g - 700 x 42mm, psi 50-100, approximate weight 770g - 700 x 47mm, psi 50-100, approximate weight 810g
$8.09 - $10.50
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.
$31.00 - $44.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
The low-profile tread pattern on the Shield provides perfect all-round qualities with incredible traction and control. Side knobs employ VFA design for consistent traction at all cornering angles. The WCS version is tubeless-ready and features dual-compound—softer side enhances cornering, while firmer center section rolls faster and is more durable. - Tubeless ready - Weight: 554g
$14.99 - $32.97
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
$31.99 - $50.00
The Dart Classic's arrow-shaped tread will never steer you wrong. Put the Dart up front and experience great steering at top speeds. The gold standard of MTB tire design. - Front tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - Created to be paired with Panaracer's Smoke rear tire
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 27.5" x 2.0 - ISO: 584 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 655 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
$29.99 - $34.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
$35.00 - $82.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
$50.00 - $101.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$77.00 - $101.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$77.00 - $106.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$60.00 - $70.00
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
$40.00 - $83.00
The Maxxis Rekon Race is a semi-slick XC race tire that features the lowest profile tread in our XC line. It is a great choice for dry XC trails and short track racing.
Page 1 of 51 Next page