$39.95 - $87.95
Ranger is designed to be a set-it-and-forget-it tire. Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace, while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease, making the Ranger equal parts trail ace and XC dominator. Completing the package, multi-directional siping ensures the Ranger grabs hold, whether tackling technical climbs or flying into corners. The lean profile of the Ranger 2.0/2.25 provides optimal efficiency for XC racing, while the high-volume, openly-spaced Ranger 2.40 was created with trail riding in mind. Ranger outperforms in all conditions, without compromising along the way. - Multidirectional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Well-spaced lugs clear out quickly in wet conditions - Lightweight, rounded casing conserves energy and feels quick to respond
$55.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Cannonball is a go-to gravel race tire for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris. - Transitions lugs are spaced out and vary in height to boost traction. - L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
$65.00 - $80.00
GRAVEL Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guess work out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while larger, more spaced-out shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are large and widely spaced for braking and acceleration grip, and ramped to lower rolling resistance. - Transition lugs are spaced out to shed mud; siping conforms to the road surface for increased traction in corners. - Side lugs are staggered to provide traction in more aggressive turns and on loose surfaces.
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
$24.00 - $24.99
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
- Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
$20.00 - $25.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
$21.49 - $21.99
- Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs - Excellent for use on hardpack
$9.99 - $18.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$16.99 - $22.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$25.99 - $29.99
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
$15.99 - $21.99
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$17.99 - $20.00
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Fast rolling yet grippy center line with robust corner tread for grip on all surfaces - Kelvar belting helps prevent flats - Reflective sidewall striping - Bead: Wire
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 24 x 1 3/4 - ISO 521
$19.99 - $23.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 20 x 1.75
$21.00 - $28.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 355 - Bead: Wire
The All Condition Armadillo Elite is the most flat-resistant tire available. Impressively though, it has performance characteristics that far exceed many competitor's race tires. We've given it a tread pattern that offers excellent all-weather traction, and newly-sourced materials for the best puncture protection possible. In terms of ride quality, our GRIPTON compound is surpassed by none. It provides low rolling resistance and the ultimate in dry and wet condition traction. Without hyperbole, it's the best flat-resistant, high-performance tire that we've ever made. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Armadillo Elite - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 285g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 315g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 350g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 400g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 430g
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire is the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 12 x 2.125", PSI Max 40, approximate weight 280g
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire makes the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 16 x 2.125", PSI Max 40, approximate weight 420g
The Specialized Trigger rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack and gravel paths, making it ideal for those looking to get the most out of a smooth, fast cyclo-cross course. This tire rolls great on and off road. Reflective stripe added to increase your visibility. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 38; psi 75-100; approximate weight 520 grams
$21.00 - $35.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$31.00 - $44.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- One of the lightest and fastest tire in the Marathon series - Speed Guard protection provides the highest level of puncture protection offered by Schwalbe - Road Star triple compound provides superior handeling
$25.00 - $26.00
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and has just the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 27.5" x 2.0 - ISO: 584 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 655 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
$35.00 - $82.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
Page 1 of 3 Next page